Murach’s Visual Basic 2010
Whether you’re new to Visual Basic or you’re upgrading to VB 2010 from an earlier version, this new edition of Murach’s core VB book shows you how to develop the kind of bullet-proof Windows Forms applications that businesses rely on. Along the way, you’ll learn how to quickly build database applications by using RAD features like data sources and the DataGridView control. You’ll learn how to use object-oriented features like inheritance and interfaces as well as 2010 features like auto-implemented properties and collection initializers. You’ll learn how to use LINQ to query data and XML to exchange data between applications. You’ll learn how to take advantage of all the productivity features of Visual Studio 2010
Murach’s Visual Basic 2010 | pdf
Copy this url and paste in the address bar of your web browser
pass : hs-sv.com
When you re done, you’ll be able to develop Windows Forms applications the way the best professionals develop them. That’s why we say: No other book teaches you so much, so fast, or so thoroughly.
Now, Anne Boehm continues this tradition of quality and usefulness in the latest edition of our VB text, written for Visual Basic 2010.
So if you’re new to VB development…or if you’re upgrading to VB 2010 and are looking for an up-to-date reference…you’ll find that this book is packed with the information you need, delivered in a way that’s made earlier editions such favorites among professional developers:
- It’s concise, practical, and crystal-clear in telling you what you need to know.
- It shows you how to get the most from Visual Studio 2010 as you design, code, debug, and deploy Windows Forms applications using VB 2010.
- It gives you solid training in the essential skills that you’ll use every day, including data validation…handling numeric, date, and string data…working with arrays and collections…handling exceptions…working with text, binary, and XML files…and understanding how OOP works.
- It gives you a 4-chapter section on database programming…far more than you’ll find in any other VB book, even though database handling is essential in business applications.
- It introduces you to LINQ, the .NET feature lets you use VB to query almost any data source, from databases to arrays to XML files.
- It shows you how to build real-world applications so you always see how the features you’re learning interact with each other.
- It gives you chapter exercises that let you practice what you’re learning and apply your skills in new ways.
In short, if you’re going to be working with Visual Basic 2010, take the advice of your fellow developers: Save yourself some time and money by making this book your first choice for VB 2010 education and reference.
- Paperback: 854 pages
- Publisher: Mike Murach & Associates; 4th Edition (September 2010)
- Language: English
- File Size: 127.5 MiB
|1st CD Maker|