PHP, Apache, and MySQL are the three key open source technologies that form the basis for most active Web servers. This book takes you step-by-step through understanding each — using it and combining it with the other two on both Linux and Windows servers.
This book guides you through creating your own sites using the open source AMP model. You discover how to install PHP, Apache, and MySQL. Then you create PHP Web pages, including database management and security. Finally, you discover how to integrate your work with e-commerce and other technologies. By building different types of Web sites, you progress from setting up simple database tables to tapping the full potential of PHP, Apache, and MySQL.
Beginning PHP Apache MySQL Web Development
Copy this url and paste in the address bar of your web browser
pass : hs-sv.com
finished, you will be able to create well-designed, dynamic Web sites using open source tools.
What does this book cover?
Here’s what you will learn from this book:
- How PHP server-side scripting language works for connecting HTML-based Web pages to a backend database
- Syntax, functions, and commands for PHP, Apache, and MySQL
- Methods and techniques for building user-friendly forms
- How to easily store, update, and access information using MySQL
- Ways to allow the user to edit a database
- E-commerce applications using these three technologies
- How to set up user logins, profiles, and personalizations
- Proper protocols for error handling
| Network-Internet tools