- Shows you how to use this simplest Ajax framework to write real-world responsive web applications
- Covers ZKs more than 70 XUL and 80 XHTML rich GUI components
- Authoritatively written by cofounder/lead of the ZK project
What youll learn
Copy this url and paste in the address bar of your web browser
pass : hs-sv.com
- Write your first ZK framework&emdash;based application: “Hello World!”
- Augmenting with Eclipse IDE, build a more dynamic, responsive “Hello World!”application.
- Use ZKs more than 70 XUL and 80 XHTML rich GUI components.
- Explore megacomponents for Google Maps and more.
- Build a real-world application such as a pet store by using ZK in the presentation tier and beyond.
- Integrate and use ZK with other frameworks like Hibernate.
| Network-Internet tools